Approval of November 5, 2013 minutes (5 minutes)
Updates (80 minutes)
- Budget Compromise & Sequestration Update – Michael Phelps
- Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey – Kevin Mahoney
- Status of Department Telework Policy – Frank Milman
- Status of Workplace Violence Policy – Frank Milman
- Status of Domestic Violence Policy – Valerie Smith
- GAO Engagement on Use of Official Time – Frank Milman
- Annual Submission of Report to the National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations: Use of Metrics by Councils/Committees/Forum – Frank Milman
Potential New Project – (10 minutes)
- Communications – (Howard Friedman)
To start a pilot project to assess ways, particularly non-traditional, of engaging the next generation of Federal employees in public service.
- Implementation of Policy on Phased in Retirement (Laurie Schwede’s suggestion)
New Business (20 minutes)
- Development of Forum’s Metric for CY 2014 Report.
Other Business (5 minutes)
CALL IN NUMBER 866-453-8771; PASS CODE 2785164
See minutes here.