Was this page helpful?

Contact us


Who do I contact for help with my HR issue? HCCS or OHRM Policy?

Employees and managers from BIS, EDA, ITA, MBDA, NTIA and OS are encouraged to contact HCCS for all their HR needs.  HR practitioners from servicing HR offices, as well as training, safety, and workers' compensation specialists throughout the Department, can contact OHRM policy offices for answers and support.  Please see the OHRM Organizational Chart for a complete breakdown.

What if I am not a HCCS customer?

Employees and managers from BEA, Census, ESA, NIST, NTIS, NOAA, OIG, USPTO, USFCS and ITA domestic field office are serviced by other HR servicing offices.  Web links to these HR servicing offices can be found through the "Servicing HR Offices" section.

What is your mailing address and hours of operation?

Department of Commerce
Office of the Secretary
Office of Human Resources Management
1401 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Room 50003
Washington, D.C. 20230

Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.